repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
Pattern recognition, Ferdy Remijn
There’s a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you.
Kate Moss in 'Made in Britain'
Photographer: Tim Walker
Dress: Gucci F/W 2013/14
Vogue UK December 2013